Kerala is South India's most peacefully excellent state. This thin waterfront strip is characterized by its layered scene: practically 600km of great Arabian Sea coast and sea shores; a drowsy system of sparkling backwaters; and the zest and tea-secured slopes of the Western Ghats, spotted with furiously ensured untamed life holds and cool slope stations, for example, Munnar. Simply going to this area of soul-alleviating, palm-concealed green will ease back your subcontinental step to a pleasured out stroll. Kerala is a world away from the free for all of India's somewhere else, its long, entrancing backstory enlightened by verifiably suggestive urban communities like Kochi (Cochin) and Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum).
Other than the renowned backwaters, exquisite houseboats, ayurvedic medicines and carefully spiced, taste-bud-shivering cooking, Kerala is home to wild elephants, extraordinary feathered creatures and the odd tiger, while energetic customs, for example, Kathakali, theyyam, sanctuary celebrations and snake-pontoon races as often as possible rejuvenate even the littlest towns.
Day 1: COCHIN (KOCHI) - MUNNAR - 150 Kms - 4 to 5 Hrs
- Once you arrive at Cochin Airport, transferred to the picturesque township of Munnar, famous for tea estates.
- This was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British government in south India.
- Once you reach check in to the hotel, have your dinner and rest.
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2: MUNNAR FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast proceed for the full day sightseeing of Munnar – Rajamalai (Eravikulam National Park) , Mattupatty Dam , Boating in Dam , Shooting point , Eco Point , Kundale Lake , Tea Museum etc.
- Return to Munnar town for shopping of Tea, handicrafts, organic strawberry etc
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3: MUNNAR – THEKKADY - 125 Kms - 4 to 5 Hrs
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Later transfer you to Thekkady, the venue of the famous Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, one of the most well-maintained wildlife sanctuaries of south India.
- This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters as you cruise along the lake in the confines of a boat.
Day 4: THEKKADY-ALLEPPEY HOTEL (4 HRS)
- After Breakfast transfer to Alleppey – The Venice of East
- Check into hotel. later proceed for the sightseeing of Alleppey Town, Shopping Mullakkal temple, Jain Temple.
- Optional Activities can be taken like boating in Alleppey back waters.
- Overnight stay at Alleppey Hotel.
Day 5: ALLEPPEY – COCHIN- DROP AT AIRPORT
- After Breakfast transfer back to Cochin.
- After reaching Cochin drop to airport for your onward journey.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights at Munnar, 1 Night at Thekkady, 1 Night at Alleppey.
- Breakfast included from Day 2 to Day 5.
- On board travel assistance (24*7) throughout the trip.
- All tolls, parking fee, driver & fuel cost.
- All taxes included.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary and all items of personal nature.
- Entry fees to monuments and palaces.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
• Terms and Conditions
No Refund shall be made with respect to the initial booking amount for any cancellations. However
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the trip cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In the case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.